Make Your Big Goals Happen
Lead By Taking People With You
Gain practical knowledge and experience in the areas of personal leadership, organizational leadership, entrepreneurial leadership, and more through on-campus and online courses for MU students.
- 3-credit-hour or 1-credit-hour courses for undergraduate and graduate students
- Chancellor’s Leadership Class for first-year students
- Online courses for graduate and MBA students
Discover experiential learning programs designed to accelerate your leadership growth and build your network of peers and professionals.
- Industry trips and tours
- Service learning
Participate in our growing alumni network and stay connected to the Institute and MU students.
- Mentor Novak Leadership students
- Host student trips
- Network with peers and professionals
- Access to leadership events and resources
David Novak, co-founder and retired chairman and CEO of Yum! Brands, is the inspiration for our people-first approach to leadership education. Rooted in the principles of advertising and marketing, Novak laid the groundwork for his leadership career and our institute.About David Novak
We challenge you to answer the question, “What is the single biggest thing you could accomplish that would change your life or the lives of others?”
Meet students who answered this question with ambitious goals, including launching a tech startup and working at the U.S. Olympic Committee.Our Courses