In this episode of David Novak’s podcast “How Leaders Lead”, David talks to Indra Nooyi, the former chairman and CEO of PepsiCo, about how she elevates the people she serves.
During her 12 years leading PepsiCo, Indra navigated a global recession, major restructuring, and sweeping changes in consumer habits. Yet, she oversaw an 80% increase in sales during her tenure.
In this episode, Indra talks about PepsiCo’s leadership development and retention strategies and how to increase diversity and call out bias.
This episode also includes:
- Creative ways to celebrate your team
- Strategies to boost diversity and inclusion
- How to stick to a vision while facing detractors
- A crisis communication mistake to avoid
- How to call out workplace bias
- What consultants can do to add value
- The six paragraphs Indra reads every week to stay inspired
- What it’s like working with Jeff Bezos as a board member for Amazon